LF:BFBP0521 Bachelor's Thesis I - Course Information
BFBP0521 Bachelor's Thesis IFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/3/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc. (lecturer)
MUDr. Jitka Svobodová (lecturer)
Mgr. Leona Dunklerová (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BFLT0453p ETP in Surgery -l && BFLT0453c ETP in surgery - p
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Themes of Bachelors thesis proposes a guarantor of their study course of the Faculty of Medicine. Team of teachers of selected issues presented to students in the fourth semester. Issue helps with the topic and structure of thesis. Each student has one professional trainer and consultant from any topic. Bachelor's thesis objectives are focused on the work of physiotherapy and clinical rehabilitation in the therapeutic areas of internal medicine, surgery, orthopedics and neurology. Bachelors thesis is part of the state examination; the trainer and opponent write their opinion of the thesis.
- Bachelors thesis Research from literature Case reports
- SIEGELOVÁ, Jarmila. Pokyny pro vypracování bakalářské práce : v oboru fyzioterapie a léčebná rehabilitace. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2004. 17 s. ISBN 8021034858. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 45.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses