LF:MFDP0921 Diploma Thesis I - Course Information
MFDP0921 Diploma Thesis IFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/4/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. MUDr. Petr Dobšák, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Alena Havelková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Veronika Mrkvicová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jaroslava Pochmonová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Jarmila Siegelová, DrSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MFDP081c Diploma Thesis - Introduction && MFDP081p Diploma Thesis - Introduction
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physiotherapy (programme LF, N-SZ)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 60.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses