LF:ZLDL0922s Pediatrics Dentist.II - semin. - Course Information
ZLDL0922s Pediatric Dentistry II - seminarFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- prof. MUDr. Lydie Izakovičová Hollá, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Karin Klimo Kaňovská (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Martina Kukletová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Jarmila Kuklová (seminar tutor)
Milena Prudíková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Martina Kukletová, CSc.
Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Supplier department: Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- ZLDL0922s/21: Mon 23. 11. 7:30–10:00 A19/113, Tue 24. 11. 7:30–10:00 N03901, Wed 25. 11. 7:30–10:00 N03901, Thu 26. 11. 7:30–10:00 N03901, Fri 27. 11. 7:30–10:00 N03901
ZLDL0922s/22: Mon 11. 1. 7:30–10:00 N03901, Tue 12. 1. 7:30–10:00 N03901, Wed 13. 1. 7:30–10:00 N03901, Thu 14. 1. 7:30–10:00 N03901, Fri 15. 1. 7:30–10:00 N03901
- ZLKK041c Restorative Dent.-Cariol.pract && ZLPZ041p Preventive Dentistry -lect. && ZLDL0821p Pediatric Dentist. I - lecture && ZLSP03X Individual project && ZLFA0722p Pharmacology II - lect.
ZLKK041c && ZLPZ041p && ZLDL0821p && ZLSP03X && ZLFA0722p
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Dentistry (programme LF, M-ZL) (2)
- Course objectives
- Treatment of dental injuries, possibilities and fundamentals of prosthetic reconstruction, periodontics and oral mucous membrane diseases. Surgical treatment of children is also educated.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to understand mechanism of teeth injuries in children and will be able to manage their diagnostics with the following treatment.
- Seminary: Admission test. Repetition: development of primary and permanent dentition, teeth with incompletely formed apices, x-ray evaluation. Injuries of hard tissues of permanent teeth in children, injury of periodontium of permanent teeth in children, injuries of primary teeth, consequences of primary teeth injuries in permanent dentition.
- MACHÁLKA, Milan. Traumatologie obličejového skeletu a zubů :učební texty. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita-Lékařská fakulta, 1996. 52 s. ISBN 80-210-1325-7. info
- The art and science of operative dentistry. Edited by Clifford M. Sturdevant - Theodore M. Roberson. 3rd ed. St. Louis: Mosby, 1995. xxi, 824 s. ISBN 0-8016-6366-0. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Credit is given on the basis of 100% presence.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 15.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/autumn2020/ZLDL0922s