LF:VLNO071 Ophthalmology news - Course Information
VLNO071 News in ophthalmologyFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0.2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught partially online.
- doc. MUDr. Karolína Skorkovská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Šárka Skorkovská, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Svatopluk Synek, CSc.
Department of Optometry and Orthoptics - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Supplier department: Department of Optometry and Orthoptics - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- VLNO071/01: Tue 11. 10. 15:00–17:30 KOM 257
VLNO071/02: Tue 13. 12. 15:00–17:30 KOM 257
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- VLOL7X1c Ophthalmology - practice || VLOL7X1a Ophthalmology-p
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 60 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 76/60, only registered: 10/60, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 10/60
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Medicine (programme LF, M-VL) (2)
- Course objectives
- Annotation: survey of new modern diagnostic and therapeutic methods in ophthalmology
- Learning outcomes
- Student is able:
• to Establish a basic diagnosis of the eye finding, including the design of the treatment procedure
• to operate the latest ophthalmic devices and aids
• to interpret the resulting findings of new imaging techniques to educate the patient
• to participate in the prevention of serious eye diseases
- survey of new modern diagnostic and therapeutic methods in ophthalmology
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Prerequisite is credit of ophthalmology lesson. The credit is given for attendance in the lesson.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 3.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/autumn2022/VLNO071