PdF:BPd_FJ Bachelor Thesis - Completion - Course Information
BPd_FJ Bachelor Thesis - CompletionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- všichni (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BP_FJ Bachelor Thesis
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše bakalářskou práci na katedře francouzského jazyka. Tento předmět si student zapíše na začátku semestru, ve kterém plánuje práci odevzdat.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- French Language for Commerce and Administration (programme PdF, B-FI)
- French Language for Commerce and Administration (programme PdF, B-HPS)
- Teacher Training in Foreign Languages - French Language (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits diploma thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of diploma thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- Learning outcomes
- The student proves to be able to work on the chosen topic under the supervision of their supervisor. The student is able to define the basic issues of the topic and put it into context of the corresponding scientific field. The student also demonstrates the ability to develop hypotheses of the possible development of their work in an independent manner, to do an analysis of the surveyed issues and correctly define the conclusions that the student has come to.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the bachelor thesis. It is presupposed that after finishing the course:
- student has submited bachelor thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Odevzdání BP.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/BPd_FJ