PdF:FC1808 Terrain Physics Practice 2 - Course Information
FC1808 Terrain Physics Practice 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Tomáš Miléř, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lukáš Pawera (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Lukáš Pawera
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FC1808/Prez01: Tue 19:00–19:50 učebna 3, T. Miléř, L. Pawera
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics for Education (programme PdF, B-FY3S) (2)
- Physics for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Physics (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Physics (programme PdF, B-TV)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to extend knowledge and physical skills of students by the topics and phenomena that can be explored in an outdoor environment. Emphasis is placed on the application of scientific research methods in conditions outside of the classroom and laboratory, especially on observation, measurement, a reasonable estimate of value, design simple educational aid. Students individually or in a team realize selected practical problems. The course include practical exercises with an emphasis on the relationship of the topic to practice, nature technical applications, etc.
- Learning outcomes
- After completion of the course the student should know: Theoretical basics of physical phenomena, physical measurement and observation. Field safety rules. The student can perform practical measurements, process data, evaluate and interpret results independently or in a team.
- 1. The length, time, mass, velocity (estimation and measurement)
- 2. Quality of surface water (turbidity, temperature, pH)
- 3. Orientation of the outdoors
- 4. GPS games
- 5. Survival kit and skills
- 6. Atmospheric pressure and buoyancy, aerostatics, aerodynamics
- recommended literature
- MILÉŘ a HOLLAN: Klima a koloběhy látek, 2014, Moduly jako prostředek inovace v integraci výuky moderní fyziky a chemie (CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0182) http://amper.ped.muni.cz/gw/aktivity/klima.pdf http://amper.ped.muni.cz/gw/aktivity/clima_fluxes.pdf
- Mapy a měření v přírodě. [online]. Dostupné z http://www.sweb.cz/skauti_prazmo/stranky/telo_skautske_dovednosti_2_mapy_mereni.htm
- BEDNÁŘ, Jan. Pozoruhodné jevy v atmosféře : atmosférická optika, akustika a elektřina. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1989. 236 s. ISBN 8020000542. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical training, field exercises, discussion.
- Assessment methods
- Practical test in the terrain.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 1 den.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/FC1808