PdF:FC2002 Project of Physics - Course Information
FC2002 Project of PhysicsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Tomáš Miléř, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Tomáš Miléř, Ph.D.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FC2002/Kombi01: Fri 27. 11. 9:00–12:50 učebna 3, Fri 15. 1. 15:00–18:50 učebna 3, T. Miléř, P. Sládek
FC2002/Prez01: Wed 9:00–9:50 učebna 3, Wed 10:00–10:50 učebna 3, T. Miléř, P. Sládek
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Educational goals of the course are basic knowledge about projects in physics and physical education; basic reproductive skills of making physical and physical-education project. Emphasis is placed among others. Motivational efficiency of projects for scientists, teachers and students. Classes will be conducted fully in English, including communication with students. Objectives: Knowledge: the project; preparation, implementation and evaluation of projects in education; principles of project teaching. Skills: basics of the implementation (creation, implementation and evaluation) of educational projects in physics education; choice of targets and contents, application of learning technologies (methods, forms and means) when the project teaching; develop English terminology in physical education. Attitudes: accept a project teaching in physics as an important educational tool with an emphasis on pupil motivation.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course the student should know and know: Understand the principles of design, implementation and evaluation of projects in physics teaching to realize the basic phases of the design, realization and evaluation of projects in physics teaching To accept project teaching in physics as a significant educational tool with an emphasis on pupil motivation and international the dimension of communication and cooperation with the use of English.
- 1. The role of the project in science and education 2. Managerial nature of the project in science 3. Psychological and pedagogical nature of the project in science education 4. Preparation of an educational project in physics 5. Implementation of an educational project in physics 6. Evaluation of an educational project in physics 7. Example of development, implementation and evaluation of an educational project 8. The principles of project teaching/learning in physics 9. Cooperation of teachers to design project lessons 10. Implementation of an educational project in teaching/learning physics 11. Incentive efficiency project teaching/learning 12. Current problems of project teaching/learning
- required literature
- TRNA, Josef. New Roles of Simple Experiments in Science Education. Brno: Paido, Masarykova univerzita, 2014. 110 pp. Pedagogický vývoj a inovace 1. ISBN 978-80-7315-251-2. info
- recommended literature
- TRNA, Josef and Eva TRNOVÁ. The Current Paradigms of Science Education and Their Expected Impact on Curriculum. In A. Alevriadou. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences Volume 197, 25 July 2015, 7th World Conference on Educational Sciences 2015. Amsterdam, Nizozemí: Elsevier, 2015. p. 271-277. ISSN 1877-0428. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.07.135. URL info
- Teaching methods
- class discussion
- Assessment methods
- written and oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2020/FC2002