PdF:FC2802 Voluntary Physics Methodology - Course Information
FC2802 Voluntary Physics MethodologyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught partially online.
- Mgr. Jan Čech, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Mgr. Michaela Drexler (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Miléř, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Novák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lukáš Pawera (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jan Válek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Jan Válek, Ph.D.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FC2802/Kombi01: Fri 9. 10. 15:00–16:50 laboratoř 80, Fri 30. 10. 16:00–17:50 laboratoř 80, M. Drexler, T. Miléř, P. Novák, J. Válek
FC2802/Prez01: Wed 11:00–11:50 laboratoř 80, M. Drexler, T. Miléř, P. Novák, J. Válek
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 12 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/12, only registered: 0/12
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 10 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course is to acquire skills in working with teaching techniques, materials and tools, necessary for teaching physics. Graduates will be able to independently use the didactic technique and use it appropriately in the classroom.
Trivia: didactic technique, clarity, ICT.
Skills: learning operation and implementation of educational technology in teaching physics.
Attitudes: accept the importance of educational technology in teaching, particularly for increasing clearness teaching
Output : After completing the course, students should know and be able to:
- design and create various types of educational audiovisual elements
- implement appropriate teaching techniques and suitable materials in teaching physics
- accept the current importance of ICT for NET-generation pupils and to be opened for lifelong education in this field
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course the student should know and know: Basics of experimental data processing. To assemble and perform physically measurement of selected physical quantities separately. Interpret measured and processed data.
- Syllabus of seminars (by weeks or blocks):
- Illustrativeness in teaching physics
- ICT in teaching physics
- History of educational technology: a camera, film projector, epidiascope, slide projector, overhead projector, VCR, etc. Use of PCs, tablets, mobile phones in the classroom.
- Digital Camera.
- Data projector, visualiser.
- Principles of making photographs.
- Principles of film formation (clip).
- Interactive whiteboard.
- Creation of scenarios and sound.
- Didactic principles of implementation of educational technology teaching physics.
- Perspectives application of educational technology in teaching physics.
- recommended literature
- Manuály k používaným přistrojům.
- not specified
- ČERNÝ, Michal. Interaktivní tabule: Open Sankoré a Smart Notebook (Interactive whiteboard: Open Sankore and Smart Notebook). Metodický portál RVP: Základní vzdělávání [on-line]. Národní ústav pro vzdělávání, 2015. ISSN 1802-4785. URL info
- BEDNÁROVÁ, Renáta and Ondřej DUFEK. Interaktivní tabule ve výuce fyziky (Interactiv Whiteboard in Physics). In RNDr. Miroslav Randa, Ph.D. Moderní trendy v řípravě učitelů fyziky 5. Plzeň, 2011. p. 20-26, 6 pp. ISBN 978-80-261-0030-0. info
- BEDNÁROVÁ, Renáta. Využití interaktivní tabule vy výuce fyziky. In Studium učitelství fyziky a badatelsky orientovaná výuka v České republice 2010. 2010. info
- Teaching methods
- Laboratory. Individual work with school device.
- Assessment methods
- Full-time study mode, Combined studies mode, Lifelong Learning
Practical test. Preparation of presentation for the interactive whiteboard.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny.