PdF:FC6007 Strategic marketing and managm - Course Information
FC6007 Strategic marketing and managmentFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Ing. Peter Marinič, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FC6007/Kombi01: Sat 16. 10. 14:00–15:50 učebna 1, Sat 20. 11. 18:00–19:50 učebna 1, Sat 27. 11. 15:00–16:50 učebna 1, Sat 4. 12. 15:00–16:50 učebna 1, P. Marinič
FC6007/Prez01: Tue 21. 9. to Tue 14. 12. Tue 10:00–10:50 laboratoř 84, Thu 23. 9. to Thu 16. 12. Thu 10:00–10:50 laboratoř 80, P. Marinič
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The study of this course will enable students to get acquainted with the meaning, methods and tools of strategic management and strategic marketing management. The course expands the knowledge acquired in the bachelor's degree within the course Basics of management and marketing. Attention is focused mainly on strategic analysis, formulation of strategies and compilation of marketing plans and to strengthen students' ability to define the content and importance of strategic management and strategic marketing, to orientate in the interrelationships between these areas, to characterize the importance of links with the environment to achieve and maintain competitiveness, to characterize the essence of strategic management and marketing methods and tools and apply theoretical knowledge in managerial practice.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course the student will be able to define the content and importance of strategic management and strategic marketing, to focus on the interrelationships between these areas and to characterize the importance of business links with achieve and maintain competitiveness. The student will be able to apply theoretical knowledge in managerial practice.
- Block 1: The importance of strategic management for the competitiveness of the company. Hierarchy of strategies and the position of strategic marketing management in the strategic management of the company. Kinds and types of strategies and marketing strategies.
- Block 2: The process of strategic management and strategic marketing management. Analyzes of external environment - general and branch environment. Analyzes of the internal environment. SWOT analysis from the point of view of strategic management.
- Block 3: Competition. Systemically organized information provision. The process of creating strategies and designing alternative strategies. Implementation and methods of strategy evaluation.
- Block 4: Planning and implementation of innovations. Factors influencing the success of innovation activities. Strategic management of public institutions. Significant work in the field of strategic management.
- VEBER, Jaromír. Management :základy, prosperita, globalizace. Vyd. 1. Praha: Management Press, 2006. 700 s. ISBN 80-7261-029-5. info
- MIKOLÁŠ, Zdeněk. Jak zvýšit konkurenceschopnost podniku : konkurenční potenciál a dynamika podnikání. 1. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2005. 198 s. ISBN 8024712776. info
- KOTLER, Philip and Gary ARMSTRONG. Marketing. Translated by Hana Machková. Praha: Grada, 2004. 855 s. ISBN 8024705133. info
- DEDOUCHOVÁ, Marcela. Strategie podniku. Vyd. 1. Praha: C.H. Beck, 2001. xiv, 256. ISBN 8071796034. info
- Teaching methods
- The course takes the form of lectures, discussions, solving thematically focused examples and independently processed seminar work in the field of management or marketing.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2021/FC6007