PdF:FC6010 Management of quality of trade - Course Information
FC6010 Management of quality of trade and servicesFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Ing. Peter Marinič, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Bc. Ing. Nikola Straková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is focused on gaining knowledge and skills in field of quality and quality management with focus on trade and services. Students will gain an overview of the current approach to quality and development of quality in connection with important personalities of quality and quality management. The quality management tools (PDCA cycle, Brainstorming, Kiezen, Ishikawa diagram and various other forms of diagrams ...) are clearly presented. The specifics of quality management in services and quality in/of education are elaborated. In the end, students are provided with information from related area of consumer protection. These approaches are conceived both from the point of view of national level and from level of the European Union and international level.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course students will be able to define the basic principles of quality management system and consumer protection, be able to apply information about the quality management system for trade and services, apply the principles of quality management in the evaluation of schools and education.
- 1) Quality and Quality Management: Introduction and Personalities
- 2) Quality Management Tools
- 3) Quality Management in Services
- 4) Quality in/of Education
- 5) Consumer Protection
- required literature
- VEBER, Jaromír. Řízení jakosti a ochrana spotřebitele (Quality management and consumer protection). první. Praha: Grada Publishing, 2002. 163 pp. ISBN 80-247-0194-4. info
- NENADÁL, Jaroslav. Moderní systémy řízení jakosti :quality management. 2. dopl. vyd. Praha: Management Press, 2002. 282 s. ISBN 80-7261-071-6. info
- recommended literature
- VEBER, Jaromír. Management kvality a environmentu : učební text vedlejší specializace management kvality, environmentu, bezpečnosti a ochrany zdraví při práci. 1. vyd. V Praze: Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, nakladatelství Oeconomica, 2003. 157 s. ISBN 8024502895. info
- NENADÁL, Jaroslav. Měření v systémech managementu jakosti. 2. dopl. vyd.. Praha: Management Press, 2004. 335 s. ISBN 8072611100. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture, discussion, examples from practice
- Assessment methods
- Final oral colloquium
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.