PdF:FC6104 Special Compendium - Course Information
FC6104 Special CompendiumFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Pavel Pecina, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is aimed at expanding (compensation) knowledge and skills in the field of general pedagogy, didactics and psychology in accordance with the requirements of the state final examination in pedagogy and psychology. The course is repetition and completion of selected topics of pedagogy and psychology.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course the student is oriented in general pedagogy, didactics and selected topics in psychology.
- 1. Introduction, basic concepts. Pedagogy as a science, educational disciplines, folders education officials educational process, selected findings from the history of education. Czech educational system. Educational research, research stages, selected scientific methods and tools. 2. Axiological second dimension and value orientation of man as part of his education (axiologie, the concept of value - value, the relationship between the need and value, types of values, biological dimension, civilization and culture, global threat, consumerist orientation, humanism, tolerance). Moral education students (target, content, process of moral education, moral education methods, sociability, education for sociability, of ethical education, ethical aspects RVPZV in competencies pupil, educational areas, cross-cutting themes). The problem of discipline and freedom in education (social-philosophical context of discipline and freedom, anomie, liberalism, postmodernism, discipline, discipline kinds of individual and social functions of discipline, causes undisciplined behavior of pupils, basic terms, means and methods of education, school discipline). 3. Psychology as a science, basic and applied psychological disciplines. Category personality in psychology. Personality theory. Concept of consciousness in psychology. Self, self, self-image. Cognitive processes. Sensory processes, perception. Imagination (imagination, fantasy). Attention (definition, types, properties, impairments). Thinking and speech. Thinking operations. Reasoning. Decisions. Conceptual understanding and problem solving. Convergent and divergent thinking. The development of thought and speech in ontogeny. Cognitive style. Speech disorders (disorders of pronunciation, articulation, social use). Intelligence (definition, theory, types, its stimulation). Developmental disorders intellectual functions (intellectual deterioration, lower intellectual performance in the context of mental retardation). Learning and memory. Types of learning (habituation, sensitization, classical conditioning, instrumental conditioning, imprinting, exploratory behavior, social learning). Learning theory. Laws of learning. 4. Transfer and fourth interference. Types of memory (Ultra-short, short, long, explicit vs. implicit). Frustration, frustration tolerance. The notion of mental deprivation. Stress. Difficult life situations. Mental teacher and pupil. Categories of health, illness and disease. Burnout.
- required literature
- PRŮCHA, Jan. Moderní pedagogika. 4., aktualiz. a dopl. vyd. Praha: Portál, 2009. 481 s. ISBN 9788073675035. info
- recommended literature
- MAREŠ, Jiří. Pedagogická psychologie. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2013. 702 s. ISBN 9788026201748. info
- PRŮCHA, Jan, Eliška WALTEROVÁ and Jiří MAREŠ. Pedagogický slovník. 5. aktualiz. vyd. Praha: Portál, 2008. 322 pp. ISBN 978-80-7367-416-8. info
- ŘÍČAN, Pavel. Psychologie : příručka pro studenty. Vyd. 1. Praha: Portál, 2005. 286 s. ISBN 8071789232. info
- GRECMANOVÁ, Helena. Obecná pedagogika. Vyd. 2. Olomouc: Hanex, 2000. 192 s. ISBN 808578324X. info
- NAKONEČNÝ, Milan. Základy psychologie. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1998. 590 s. ISBN 80-200-0689-3. info
- not specified
- VALIŠOVÁ, a., KASÍKOVÁ, H. Pedagogika pro učitele. Praha: Grada Publishing, a.s., 2011. ISBN 978-80-247-7840-2
- Teaching methods
- Lecture, seminar.
- Assessment methods
- The course is finished by colloquium. The colloquium is necessary to complete the final didactic test. The minimum success rate of 70%.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
General note: Zapisují si všichni jednooboroví studenti zaměření - Technické obory, Obchod a služby, Dopravní služby, Zdravotnické obory.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.