PdF:FC_DPd Diploma Thesis - Completion - Course Information
FC_DPd Diploma Thesis - CompletionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Jan Válek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FC_DP Diploma Thesis
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše diplomovou práci na katedře fyziky, chemie a odborného vzdělávání. Tento předmět si student zapíše na začátku semestru, ve kterém plánuje práci odevzdat.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Teacher Training of Specialized Subjects for Secondary Schools – Specialisation in Services (programme PdF, N-SS)
- Teacher Training of Specialized Subjects for Secondary Schools – Specialisation Mechanical Engineering (programme PdF, N-SS)
- Teacher Training of Specialized Subjects for Secondary Schools – Specialisation Commerce and Services (programme PdF, N-SS)
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5) (2)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits diploma thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of diploma thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- Learning outcomes
- By passing the seminar the student acquires basic knowledge, skills and habits for writing and defense of the master thesis.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the diploma thesis. It is presupposed that after finishing the course:
- student has submited diploma thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- The credit is awarded for completion of the work, approved by the supervisor and entered into the archive of the final thesis in IS MU. The student will submit a plagiarism check (up to 5% agreement) using the IS MU tool.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Vedoucí práce pouze vyučující KFChOV.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Odevzdání DP.
- Teacher's information