PdF:FJB_SZ Complex Exam - Course Information
FJB_SZ Complex ExamFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeňka Schejbalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Teacher Training in Foreign Languages - French Language (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Course objectives
- This exam aims at testing the students knowledge of the key subjects they have studied in the previous two terms, namely Practical Language and Morphology. The successfull passing means an important landmark in the students academic life: they qualify for the next year of their study program and at the same time they achieve an advanced level of their skills and competencies in the French language.
- The examination consists of two main parts: written and oral. The written part is composed of two tests in the following course: Practical language and Morphology. Both tests take place on the same day. The oral part will be hold on a separate occasion and will be composed of Practical language and theorie of Morphology.
- recommended literature
- Seznam literatury viz v odborných předmětech.
- Teaching methods
- Two written tests and a oral part.
- Assessment methods
- Extract from the MU Study and Examination Regulations (section 20): Admission to one part of the Complex Exam may not be conditioned by the successful passing of preceding parts of the examination. The comprehensive examination is assessed according to the state examination grading scheme. Should a student fail to pass a comprehensive examination, he/she is entitled to repeat it at an alternate date set during the same semester; such a student is entitled to no more than two repetitions. A student may make use of a second alternate date for the comprehensive examination during the examination period of the following semester. This right must be claimed no later than on the last day of the course enrolment period for the following semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Souborná zkouška zahrnuje učivo VŠECH předmětů nabízených v 1.-2. semestru.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2018/FJB_SZ