PdF:SOp161 Internationalization - Course Information
SOp161 InternationalizationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. František Trapl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. František Trapl, Ph.D.
Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Dana Jakubjanská, DiS.
Supplier department: Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- This course was included in all study fields at the Faculty of Education of MU pursuant to instructions from the Dean’s Advisory Board.The course is compulsory for all students of the field of Social Education and guarantees that they undergo a process of internationalisation so as to improve their foreign language and intercultural competences.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completing the course the students will have:
• completed an internationalstudy or work placement at a foreign university or another institution of higher education,
• completed an international placement as part of practice related to the field of study,
•completed a course taught in a world language (English, German, French, Russian).
- The students will fulfil the course aims of their chosen course taught in a world language or by meeting the conditions of their work as part of an international placement programme.
- recommended literature
- OPATŘILOVÁ, Dagmar. Spoluřešitelka projektu: Internacionalizace výuky MU s orientací na zahraniční studenty (ROZV/192/2004). (Co-researcher: Enrichment of Study Programme Special Education at MU with focus on Foreign Students (ROZV/192/2004).). Ministerstvo školství, mládeže a tělovýchovy ČR / Transformační a rozvojové programy., 2004. info
- Teaching methods
- lecture, seminar, workshop, individual work.
- Assessment methods
- Transcript of Records.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: stáž či předmět v cizím jazyce.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2023/SOp161