PdF:SZ1049a Introduction to Health Educ. - Course Information
SZ1049a Introduction to Health EducationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Mgr. Lenka Adámková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Vladislav Mužík, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Mgr. Leona Mužíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Mgr. Alice Prokopová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Mgr. Jitka Slaná Reissmannová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Radim Slaný (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Vladislav Mužík, CSc.
Department of Physical and Health Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Andrea Špačková
Supplier department: Department of Physical and Health Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Teacher Training in Foreign Languages - English Language (eng.) (programme PdF, B-SPE) (2)
- Course objectives
- Upon completion of the course the students will understand the correlation between health and promotion of a healthy lifestyle. The students will understand the effects of the factors that support health or cause harm to health. They will be able to use the knowledge in their personal life and future professions.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will be able to:
- Interpret basic Health Education conceptions
- Interpret basic biomedicin and psychosocial conceptions
- Motivate fo health support
- Realize health support programmes
- 1.) Health support – approach and definition 2.) Documents – Health 2020 3.) Biomedical domain: aliment, exercise, smoking, first-aid treatment 4.) Psychosocial domain: stressful situations, mental health disorders, drug and alcohol abuse, smoking, eating mental disorders... 5.) Didactic domain: Health support programmes
- required literature
- recommended literature
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical principles, videoprogrammes, study hour.
- Assessment methods
- The student demonstrates orientation in topics during a professional discussion and submits a report to the student about the education of health education in a selected country of the world.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Teacher's information