PdF:CJ3BP_LOS1 Czech Lit 20th I - Course Information
CJ3BP_LOS1 Czech Literature of the 1st Half of the 20th Century IFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Poláček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Naděžda Sieglová, CSc.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Nataša Vrbová
- Tue 11:35–12:20 učebna 54
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech Language and Literature (programme PdF, M-SS)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject is to outline the main changes in the development of the Czech literature in the years 1890-1918. It emphasises the problematic nature of individual literary genres and key personalities as well as the social context.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses