PdF:SZ7BP_DUP1 The Introduction to Pedagogy - Course Information
SZ7BP_DUP1 The History of Pedagogy and the Introduction to PedagogyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Miroslav Janda (lecturer)
Mgr. Radek Pospíšil, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Stanislav Střelec, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Oldřich Šimoník, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Jana Škrabánková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PaedDr. Bohumíra Šmahelová, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Stanislav Střelec, CSc.
Department of Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Ludmila Bauerová
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SZ7BP_DUP1/01: Mon 9:44–10:30 učebna 50
SZ7BP_DUP1/02: Mon 10:40–11:25 učebna 50
SZ7BP_DUP1/03: Tue 8:50–9:35 učebna 50
SZ7BP_DUP1/04: Tue 9:45–10:30 učebna 50
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 27 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The subject is divided to two parts. Entry to the educational problems and History of education. The subject gives the student the entrance to the extensive problems of the pedagogic theory. Students are ought to undrstand textures, content and nomenclature of pedagogy and its disciplines and to understand them so, they could use them in another subjects (e.g . theory and philosophy upbringing). The subject underlies for others theoretic and practical study of pedagogy. Purposes subject is give to student theoretic base, to were able to: - comprehend personage-social conditionality upbringing and education - know most considerable representative world's and Czech pedagogy, their works and pedagogic views - equate to individual pedagogic views and allowance educational conception in definite historical epoch and extant and affect their contribution for contemporary time and future development.
- Pedagogy as a scientific discipline. Subject of pedagogy (upbringing). The structure of pedagogy (system of the pedagogic disciplines). The relevancy of pedagogy for a society (theoretic and practical). Upbringing, conception of upbringing (significant community service, development of basic qualities of the personality, the preparation of individuals for the social roles, the development in a cultural regions - components of upbringing). The municipal line of upbringing.The periods of upbringing. Possibilities and limits of upbringing. The basic pedagogic categories (goals, content, forms, means, conditions, agents, principles, upbringing, school instruction, teaching). History pedagogic thinking. Subject history pedagogy. Infancy pedagogic thinking in old culture Greece and Rome. Antique thinker (Sokrates, Platon, Aristoteles, Quintilianus). Upbringing and school in medieval times. Scholastic. Tomas Akvinsky. Renaissance pedagogy ( plague, Rabelais, da Feltre, Montaigne). Pedagogy reformation and against-reformation. Pedagogic legacy of J.A. Komenský (life, work and pedagogic system). Development pedagogic thinking in 17. 19. century Locke, Rousseau, Pestalozzi, Herbart, Frobel, Diesterweg, Usinskij, Tolstoj, Bosco, Spencer, Dewey et al.. Development Czech education and pedagogy (fish, Amerling, Filcik, Freedom, Lindner, Masaryk, Kadner, hair, occurrence et al..) Pedagogic reformism abroad . Democratic tradition Czech schools. Principal direction pedagogy 20. century experimental, existentialist, neotomistical, anti-magisterial, Soviet, postmodernistic pedagogy. External pedagogic systems and Czech progressive tradition like inspiration for modern Czech schools : waldorf, montessory, frainet, dalton school.
- Literatura je uvedena na adrese:www.ped.muni.cz/wedu-studium-ke stažení-ostatní
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- Vyučující ve svých seminářích zadávají individuální nebo skupinové úkoly.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Teacher's information