PdF:MSBK_NRD1 Comprehension in German 1 - Course Information
MSBK_NRD1 Language Comprehension in German 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Alice Brychová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Pre-school Teacher Training (programme PdF, B-PMP) (2)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to speak in dialogue and monologue to the topics: the personality, living style, family life, daily plan, healthy and house. Very important is also the pronunciation and writing, reading and listening.
- 1. learn to open, manage and finish a dialogue 2. vocabulary to everyday conversation 3. listening 4. writing 5. reading
- HÄUBLEIN, G. a kol. Memo. Wortschatz- und Fertigkeitstraining zum Zertifikat Deutsch als Fremdsprache. Berlin, München: Langenscheidt, 1997. 200 s.
- DALLAPIAZZA, R.M. a kol. Tangram Z. Ismaning: Hueber, 2001. 128 s.
- DRMLOVÁ, D., HOMOLKOVÁ, B., KETTNEROVÁ, D., TESAŘOVÁ, L. Německy s úsměvem nově. Plzeň: Fraus, 2003.
- Teaching methods
- Students take a part on the class discussion and read texts and write various essays.
- Assessment methods
- dialogue - conversation between students without preparation phases; test in vocabulary and grammar
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.