PdF:HV51 Choir of Masaryk University - Course Information
HV51 The Choir of Masaryk UniversityFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MgA. Michal Vajda (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- MgA. Michal Vajda
Department of Music - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Music - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- HV51/01: Mon 18:30–20:10 učebna 43, Mon 18:30–20:10 učebna 36, Wed 18:30–20:10 učebna 36, Wed 18:30–20:10 učebna 43, M. Vajda
- Assumption: excellent trained voice, size and color of the voice, the ability to intone, reading not.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Course Objectives: It is a mixed choir SATB i.e. approx. 50 singers. The aim is to achieve the quality selection choirs, representation of Masaryk University, participation in the prestigious concerts and performances, competitions at home and abroad. The repertoire includes classical choral choir literature, from Renaissance music to contemporary authors, mostly a capella or with accompaniment. Regular rehearsals will take place 2x a week on Mondays and Wednesdays in the evening hours (from 18:30 to 21:30 on MU, Poříčí 31, the 3nd floor, room 36) and are honored by 6 ECTS. More on www.sbormuni.com
- Repertoire choir fully depends on scheduled concerts and performances of this choir. The repertoire includes classical choral choir literature, from Renaissance music to contemporary authors, mostly a capella, or with accompaniment. More on www.sbormuni.com
- Teaching methods
- Test Forum 2 times a week
- Assessment methods
- participation in trials and concerts
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Podmínkou registrace a zápisu je absolvování vstupního talentového konkurzu u dirigenta a sbormistra MgA. Michal Vajdy.
- Teacher's information