PdF:IVp119 Internationalisation SA - Course Information
IVp119 Internationalisation of the Field of Special AndragogyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Lucie Procházková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Karel Pančocha, Ph.D., M.Sc.
Institute for Research in Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Lenka Gajzlerová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Institute for Research in Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Special Education for Adults (programme PdF, N-SPD)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to support students in the development and enhancement of study subject-matter related knowledge in international context and language competences. The course enhances competence and motivation for studying from resources in foreign languages and active professional communication in foreign languages. Emphasis is put on active engagement and responsibility for development of selected competence.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course the student:
- Will have acquired knowledge about the study programme in question abroad;
- Will have enhanced his/her abilities to engage in a professional communication in a foreign language;
- Is able to better understand the development of the field of study in international context;
- Is able to study from resources in a foreign language and communicate in an international environment
- The students can choose from listed activities:
- Completion of a professional course (not a language course) in a foreign language at the Faculty of Education or another faculty of the MU. The course must be thematically linked to special education/andragogy, education, psychology, sociology or related discipline;
- Completion of a study stay abroad (e.g. in the frame of the Erasmus+ programme) with minimum length of 2 months;
- Completion of a work stay abroad (e.g. in the frame of the Erasmus+ programme) with minimum length of 1 months;
- Completion of an international summer school abroad thematically linked to the field of study with minimum length of 2 weeks;
- Submission of final thesis in English or German;
- Attendance of minimum of 8 lectures or seminars in foreign language which are thematically related to the field of study. The lectures and seminars shall be led by visiting professors at the Faculty of Education or other faculties of MU or other universities;
- Active presentation in a foreign language at a scientific conference or professional seminar (e.g. a student scientific conference)
- International classification of functioning, disability and healthchildren and youth version : ICF-CY. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2007. xxvii, 322. ISBN 9789241547321. info
- International classification of functioning, disability and health. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2001. iii, 299. ISBN 9241545429. info
- Teaching methods
- according to the chosen activity (study mobility, working mobility, lectures etc.)
- Assessment methods
- according to the chosen activity (confirmation of a study or working mobility, report etc.)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.