PdF:CJp506 Linguistic Analysis 1 - Course Information
CJp506 Linguistic Analysis 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PaedDr. Květoslava Klímová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- CJp506/01: Thu 13:00–14:50 učebna 11, K. Klímová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- There is presupposed the students are able to analyse text as a whole and to analyse the parts of the "whole" text - the phonetic, orthographical, morphological, lexical and syntactical phenomena.
- The students should be able to explain the phenomena of the contemporary Czech texts in the connection with the historical development of the Czech language;
The students should be able to explain the particular language phenomena in connection with the context and with regards to the communicative conditions, some language phenomena (words, connective...) are explained as a result of the language development.
In the end of the course students will be able to demonstrate tendency of development of contemporary Czech and of the language levels (phonetic level, morphological level, lexical level...)in the text.
- 1. Texts and the sentence. Stylish spheres.
- 2. Phonetic phenomena in the text, stylish character, literary and non-literary phenomena.
- 3. Morphology. Stylish characteristic of the morphological units in the texts. Tendences of the development of the contemporary Czech morphology.
- 4. Word formation, vocabulary in the texts. Calque in the Czech texts, Word formation of the calque. Tendence of the development of the contemporary Czech vocabulary and word formation.
- 5. Syntactical structure of the sentences. Some mistakes in the syntactical structure.
- 6. Analysis of the sentences, combined sentences and compouned sentences.
- 7. Text composition. Functional perspektive of the sentence.
- required literature
- KLÍMOVÁ, Květoslava, Helena ANDERSOVÁ, Jitka ALTMANOVÁ, Kamila BALHAROVÁ, Jarmila SULOVSKÁ, Petr KOUBEK and Jana NEDVĚDOVÁ. Metodické komentáře ke Standardům pro základní vzdělávání. 1st ed. Praha: Národní ústav pro vzdělávání, 2015. 225 pp. ISBN 978-80-7481-145-6. info
- KLÍMOVÁ, Květoslava and Ivana KOLÁŘOVÁ. Čeština zajímavě a komunikativně II (Czech in an Interesting and Communicative Way II). 1st ed. Praha: Grada Publishing, a. s., 2014. 336 pp. Pedagogika. ISBN 978-80-247-4120-8. info
- KLÍMOVÁ, Květoslava and Ivana KOLÁŘOVÁ. Čeština zajímavě a komunikativně I (Czech in an Interesting and Communicative Way). 1st ed. Praha: Grada Publishing, a. s., 2013. 296 pp. Pedagogika. ISBN 978-80-247-4112-3. info
- ČECHOVÁ, Marie and František DANEŠ. Komplexní jazykové rozbory. 2., upr. vyd., v SPN 1. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1996. 263 s. ISBN 80-85937-27-1. info
- Teaching methods
- The teaching methods based on the operations of thought, analysis and synthesis are mainly applied in teaching. Methods of practicing and consolidation of the subject matter, problem method, the method of individual work and teamwork.
- Assessment methods
- Seminary course
Credit requirements: There is demand knowledge of the themen in syllabus and in the literature (see part Literature) and ability of their application to analysis of text. Written examination proofs that knowledge and ability.
The written examination includes 30 short questions, to be succesfull students have to solve 80 % of them. Reading of secondary literature.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.