PdF:NJ_G130 Teaching German Pronunciation - Course Information
NJ_G130 Teaching German Pronunciation: methods and competencesFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s) (plus 2 for the colloquium). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- Mag. phil. Sandra Reitbrecht, Dr. phil. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Adéla Straková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Káňa, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Sat 13. 10. 9:00–10:50 učebna 55, Sat 3. 11. 9:00–10:50 učebna 63, Sat 24. 11. 9:00–10:50 učebna 64
- ! NJ_MLNEM Spoken German
basic knowledge in phonetics utile
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Teacher Training in Foreign Languages - German Language (programme PdF, B-SPE) (3)
- German Language for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE) (4)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in German Language and Literature (programme PdF, B-SPE) (2)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in German Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS) (2)
- Lower Secondary and Language School Teacher Training in German Language (programme PdF, N-ZS) (2)
- Course objectives
- The course pursues the objective to reflect about the own pronunciation competence and to practice and improve the own it and to get to know didactic concepts and exercise types for the pronunciation training in German as a foreign language.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end ot this course the students are able to reflect their own pronunciation competence and they know how to practice and improve German pronunciation. They also know didactic concepts and exercise types for the pronunciation training in German as a foreign language.
- -analysing L2 speech and pronunciation -practicing the own pronunciation -basic principles, teaching methods and exercises for an integrated pronunciation training in German as a foreign language -creating own learning material
- Phonetik lehren und lernen. Edited by Helga Dieling - Ursula Hirschfeld. Berlin: Langenscheidt, 2000. 199 pp. ISBN 3-468-49654-0. info
- Teaching methods
- group work, presentations, discussions, exercise for pronunciation training
- Assessment methods
- z - analysis, designing a prononciation lesson k - analysis, designing a prononciation lesson, commenting a methodological concept and a lesson on prononciation in a course book
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: Výuka probíhá blokově v sobotu.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 6 hodin v kombinované formě.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2018/NJ_G130