PdF:SP6006 Teaching Practice 3 - Course Information
SP6006 Teaching Practice 3Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2.5. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Blanka Klimovič (lecturer)
PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Bc. Denisa Foltová, DiS. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
Department of Education - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The purpose of this course is to develop and enhance professional competences acquired during Teaching practice. Student cooperates with the class teacher and other specialists. Important is active participation, planning and practice of teaching. Teaching practice is based on theoretical knowledge and reflects experiences from special needs educaton.
- - teaching - activities related to spcial needs education -individual work with pupils with special educational needs, assisting - keeping a teaching diary reflexion of experience with the tutor of teaching practice
- Teaching methods
- discussion,reflexion of experienxces with tutor, teaching
- Assessment methods
- active participation, keeping teaching diary, evaluation
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
General note: Nezapisují studenti jednooborové SP: SPZP, SPAN, SPPU.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30 hodin.