PdF:FJ1022 Practical Language 5 - Course Information
FJ1022 French Practical Language 5Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petra Suquet, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ1022/01: Wed 11:00–12:50 učebna 67, except Wed 26. 10., P. Suquet
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FJ1014 Practical Language 1 && FJ1016 Practical Language 2 && FJ1018 Practical Language 3 && FJ1020 Practical Language 4
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- French Language for Education (programme PdF, B-FJ3S) (3)
- French Language for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to deepen students' communicative competence at the level of B2 + of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Students consolidate acquired communicative competence (linguistic, sociolinguistic and pragmatic), work with texts and are able to actively search for and use grammatical and syntactic phenomena.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course, students is able to understand texts connected with the contemporary problems. Students are also able to apply all grammar mastered throughout the bachelor study in practice.
- Selected texts.
- required literature
- Heu, É., Mabilat, J.-J. (2015). Edito. Niveau B2. 3e édition. Didier.
- recommended literature
- Mercier-Leca, F. (2019). 35 questions de grammaire française. Armand Colin.
- SIRÉJOLS, Évelyne and Pierre CLAUDE. Grammaire : le nouvel entraînez-vous avec 450 nouveaux exercices. Paris: CLE International, 2001. 224 s. ISBN 2090338334. info
- Teaching methods
- Seminar, Grammar. Writen and Oral understanding
- Assessment methods
- Ending: examination Meet the workshop requirements and the active participation (70%). Final test to end the practice language (70%)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Učitelství pro 1. st. ZŠ komb. 8 hod. konzultací.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2022/FJ1022