PdF:SP3892 Practice in the Field of Speci - Course Information
SP3892 Practice in the Field of Special Education with Focus on DiagnosticsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- PhDr. Lenka Vrbecká Doležalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Bc. Eliška Bařina Barochová (assistant)
Mgr. Jitka Halešová (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D.
Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Mgr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Special and Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( SP3882 )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Speech and Language Therapy (programme PdF, B-LOG) (2)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 týdny.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Teacher's information