PdF:BP_CJ2 Bachelor Thesis 2 - Course Information
BP_CJ2 Bachelor Thesis 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Hana Borovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PaedDr. Květoslava Klímová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Ivana Kolářová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PaedDr. Ivo Martinec, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Eva Minářová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Karla Ondrášková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Eva Minářová, CSc.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Nataša Vrbová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- BPp_CJ2 Bachelor Thesis - Project 2
Student who is writing his bachelor thesis at the department is entitled to enroll for this subject.Tipically in the fifth semester.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language and Literature for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech Language and Literature (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Pre-school Teacher Training (programme PdF, B-PMP) (2)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- Content of the course are individual consultations with the tutor based on the theme chosen by the student and agreed on by the tutor. The student shall work on the thesis according to the timetable and at least a piece of the agrred version of the thesis is completed.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the scheduled work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis (or part of it).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Předmět je určen pro studenty píšící druhou BP na katedře CJ.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses