PdF:IVk001 Visual Arts as Space for Inclu - Course Information
IVk001 Visual Arts as Space for InclusionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Pavel Sochor, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavel Sochor, Ph.D.
Institute for Research in Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Institute for Research in Inclusive Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- IVk001/01: Sat 13. 4. 8:00–15:50 učebna 76, P. Sochor
IVk001/02: Sat 9. 3. 8:00–15:50 učebna 76, P. Sochor
- No requirements;
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject „Fine art as space for the inclusion“ is interested of the theories of creativity and the art expresion of person with disabilities. Student will be able to support the skills of persons with disability in the cultural spaces at the end of this course.
- The first part of the course will consist of three theoretical cycles on the topic: - The terminological definition of disability; - Arts and disability; - Aspects disability art, art brut, outsider art. The second part will consist of the practical exercises, whose task will showcase the examples of successful projects. Subsequently will be discussions and the practical exercises. During the course will be provided the consultations to prepare a project (own documentary form - photo, video, etc).
- PANČOCHA, K. Postižení jako axiologická kategorie sociální participace. Brno: MU, 2013. ISBN 978-80-210-6344-0.
- ŠICKOVÁ-FABRICI, J. Základy arteterapie. Praha: Portál, 2002. ISBN 80-7178-010-0.
- SOCHOR, P. Člověk s postižení a výtvarná tvorba. Od zobrazování k autorství. Brno: MU, 2015. ISBN978-80-210-7925-0.
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical training and practical exercises;
- Assessment methods
- Oral, home work;
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.