PdF:DEp41r Church Orders Middle Ages - Course Information
DEp41r Church Orders in the Middle AgesFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Jiří Mihola, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jiří Mihola, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Kamil Štěpánek, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of History - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- DEp41r/PrezPred01: Wed 12:00–12:50 učebna 4, J. Mihola
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in History (programme PdF, N-DE2) (2)
- Course objectives
- Students will be acquainted with important religious orders (Jesuits, Piarists, Franciscans, etc.) operating in the Czech lands during the modern period in the spiritual, cultural, educational and social fields.
- Learning outcomes
- The student is able to explain the differences between the ecclesiastical orders operating in the Czech lands in the period of modernity in the field of spiritual, cultural, educational and social.
- 1. Monastic life (genesis, development until the Trident council 2. Intellectual activity of monks 3. Everyday life behind the walls of the medieval monasteries 4. Architecture of the medieval monasteries
- recommended literature
- C. H. Lawrence, Dějiny středověkého mnišství, Brno 2001
- K. S. Frank, Dějiny křesťanského mnišství, Praha 2003
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- oral colloquium
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2023/DEp41r