FaF:F9PC1_FAF Teaching - Course Information
F9PC1_FAF TeachingFaculty of Pharmacy
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 40 credit(s) (from 1 credit increase by 1). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Ing. Pavel Bobáľ, CSc.
Faculty of Pharmacy
- FAKULTA ( FaF )
Knowledge of the basic field according to the specific doctoral study program and related related fields.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Gaining pedagogical experience, which is important for improving the interpretation of professional knowledge.
- Learning outcomes
- Ability to prepare and implement teaching in master's degree programs.
- Preparation of study and teaching materials, presentations and teaching in subjects corresponding to the professional orientation of the student.
- Teaching methods
- Active pedagogical activity supervised by another experienced academic worker
- Assessment methods
- Credit according to the point value: 1 credit for 3 teaching hours, max. 120 hours / 40 credits for studies, supervisor / consultant of the diploma thesis (after successful defense) - 10 credits. To obtain the credit, it is necessary to send to firstname.lastname@example.org Confirmation of teaching, in which the guarantor of the subject confirms the scope of teaching performed by the student in the given period. Confirmation of successful defense of graduates outside MU must be sent to email@example.com.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
Credit evaluation note: 1 kredit za 3 hod, max. 120 hodin za studium, Vedení diplomové práce -10 kreditů.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/pharm/spring2022/F9PC1_FAF