FF:DAF12 Internship Abroad - Course Information
DAF12 Internship AbroadFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D.
Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Šárka Havlíčková Kysová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Students develop their academic skills and knowledge, built international relations.
- Learning outcomes
- - student se orientuje v mezinárodní akademickém prostředí
- student je schopen realizovat výzkum v zahraničí
- Student chooses apropriate form of intership abroad based on topic of research and actual possibilities. Intership last at least 1 month.
- Student in external form of study can realise internship as series of shorter research trips.
- Kurz nevyžaduje literaturu.
- Teaching methods
- Individual stay abroad.
- Assessment methods
- The credit is given upon the submission of the confirmation of the host institution.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30 dní.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/DAF12