FF:DAF14 Doctoral Thesis - Course Information
DAF14 Doctoral ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. David Drozd, Ph.D.
Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Šárka Havlíčková Kysová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- Students presents original research respecting scientific standards and univerzity regulations.
- Learning outcomes
- - student is able to work as independent scientists
- Schedule is individual as the nature of the research asks for.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations with the tutor.
- Assessment methods
- The credit is given upon the submission of the final version of the thesis. The formal requirements are available at web sites of tutoring departments. See also the Study Regulations at http://www.rect.muni.cz/statut/studrad_new.htm, Chapter V, Par. 25-33.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/DAF14