FF:FJU2A053 Master's Thesis - Course Information
FJU2A053 Master's ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Alena Polická, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Christophe Gérard L. Cusimano (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Kyloušek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Alena Polická, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Knowledge of French at C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) at least
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Submitting a finished diploma thesis. The finished thesis is accepted for defence by the supervisor and evaluated as “requirements fulfilled”. The graded evaluation is based on the outcome of the defence which proceeds from the opponent’s and supervisor’s thesis reports.
- Learning outcomes
- The student demonstrates his ability to write a scholarly study on a scientific topic from the field of linguistics or literature. The diploma thesis also shows that the student can grasp problems, clearly formulate hypotheses, and construct methodological bases for his linguistic or leterary analyzes. In the conclusion he proves that he can synthetically formulate the results of his research.
- The master’s thesis, handling a given topic, is to be submitted in French in the extent of ca. 140,000 characters. Submission date: April 30th.
- Další literaturu zadá vedoucí práce dle zvoleného tématu.
- Dle zadání školitele
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- Teaching methods
- Consultation with the supervisor and the subsequent handing over of the finished work both in printed form in 2 copies according to the principles of writing dipl. work on MU, and also in electronic form in the archive of work in IS MU.
- Assessment methods
- Credit allocated for a thesis ACCEPTED by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
General note: Práci v rozsahu 140 000 znaků nutno odevzdat do 30.4.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/FJU2A053