FF:JSBsl310 Slovenian for Pre-Intermed. I - Course Information
JSBsl310 Slovenian for Pre-Intermediate IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Mateja Kosi (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Mateja Kosi
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Pavel Krejčí, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 12:00–13:40 VP
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- JSBsl220 Slovenian for Beginners II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course students should be able to use Slovene in all communication forms, such as social conventions, exchange of information and to express emotions as well as opinions.
- Learning outcomes
- Absolvent will be able to communicate in Slovene at a level correspondent to 72 hours of language course.
- Topics: daily conversations, how to describe a person, events around us, seasons, holidays and customs, time, famous Slovenes through the history, travel, day trips, sights, my home, and visiting. Grammar: conjugation of verbs, past tense, future tense, declensions, possessive pronouns, prepositions, adverbs, and gradation of adjectives.
- required literature
- Petric Lasnik, Ivana: A, B, C - gremo: učbenik za nadaljevalce na kratkih tečajih slovenščine kot drugega in tujega jezika. Ljubljana: Znanstvena založba Filozofske fakultete, 2009.
- Teaching methods
- Reading, listening, class discussion, homeworks.
- Assessment methods
- Written and oral examination.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
- Teacher's information
- Students can order the textbook from their Slovene language lecturer at the beginning of the semester. At the end of the semester, they will take a written and oral exam.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2021/JSBsl310