FF:JSBsl320 Slovenian for Pre-Intermed. II - Course Information
JSBsl320 Slovenian for Pre-Intermediate IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Mateja Kosi (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Mateja Kosi
Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Pavel Krejčí, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Slavonic Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course, students should be able to: write texts, talk about topical themes, and understand complex texts in Slovene.
- Learning outcomes
- Absolvent will be able to communicate in Slovene at a level correspondent to 96 hours of language course.
- Texts in Slovene on different topics - reading and talking about these topics, learning about grammar.
- required literature
- Gremo naprej: Učbenik za nadaljevalce na tečajih slovenščine kot drugega ali tujega jezika. Avtorji: Andreja Ponikvar, Ivana Petric Lasnik, Nataša Pirih Svetina. Leto izida: 2009
- Teaching methods
- Reading, listening, class discussion, group projects, homeworks.
- Assessment methods
- Written test and oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught: every week.