FF:LgDEA21 Foreign Language - DS - Course Information
LgDEA21 Foreign Language - DSFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Mojmír Dočekal, Ph.D. (lecturer), PhDr. Ondřej Šefčík, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mojmír Dočekal, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The student qualifies if he writes a reasonable number of linguistic articles abroad.
- Learning outcomes
- Student is able: - to communicate and write (mostly) in English
- Literatura je sbírána podle potřeby psaní prací.
- Teaching methods
- consultation with the supervisor
- Assessment methods
- written articles
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: podle individuální domluvy se školitelem.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: blok.