FF:MUB_007 The Special Topics I. - Course Information
MUB_007 The Special Topics of the Museology I.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Lucie Jagošová, DiS., PhD. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Otakar Kirsch, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Irena Loskotová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Otakar Kirsch, Ph.D.
Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Miriam Molnárová
Supplier department: Museology - Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 14:00–17:40 M21; and Wed 8. 3. 10:00–11:40 M11, Thu 9. 3. 18:00–19:40 M21, Wed 26. 4. 14:00–15:40 M21, Thu 27. 4. 14:00–15:40 M21, Thu 4. 5. 13:00–13:50 M21
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course provides the new point of view to current trends in the field of museology via a special lectures of the Czech and foreign specialists.
- Learning outcomes
- - to characterize actual topics and trends of world museology,
- to know key representatives of museology and their scientific specialisation,
- apply language competencies and knowledge of museological terminology esp. in English
- The syllabus of the lectures is a conditional by the invited specialists.
- Literatura bude poskytnuta studentům na základě jednotlivých témat přednášek.
- Teaching methods
- Lectures require homework preparation in reading the assigned study literature.
- Assessment methods
- On the basis of active attendace during the lecutures.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/MUB_007