FF:MUB_B011 Mobility of collections - Course Information
MUB_B011 Mobility of collectionsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Pavla Obrovská (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Pavla Obrovská
Division of Museology - Department of Archaeology and Museology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Miriam Molnárová
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Aim of the course is to interpret the topic of mobility of collections, risk assessment and legal aspects of collection items loans. Student should be after the course able to apply new knowledge to arrange a loan of collection items in practice.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
understand term mobility of collections,
apply new knowledge to arrange a loan of collection items;
understand to legal aspects of collection items loans.
- Introduction, basic terms.
- Mobility of collections.
- Facility report, Condition report, provenience.
- Immunity from Seizure, international law.
- State Indemnity - Czech Republic, foreign countries.
- Principle due diligence.
- Practical examples.
- van Woudenberg, Nout: State Immunity and Cultural Object on Loan. 2012
- Encouraging collections mobility - a way forward for museums in Europe. Edited by Susanna Pettersson - Monika Hagedorn-Saupe - Teijamari Jyrkkiö - Astr. Helsinki: Finnish National Gallery, 2010. 335 s. ISBN 9789078956150. info
- The manual of museum exhibitions. Edited by Barry Lord - Gail Dexter Lord. Walnut Creek: Altamira Press, 2001. xxv, 544. ISBN 0759102341. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- written test
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught once in two years.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2024, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2024/MUB_B011