FF:NI03_100 Bachelors exam in Dutch - Course Information
NI03_100 Bachelor Examination in Dutch Language and LiteratureFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SZK (final examination).
- PhDr. Zdeněk Mareček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Yves T'Sjoen, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Marta Kostelecká, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Sofie Rose-Anne W. Royeaerd, M.A. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jiří Munzar, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Marta Kostelecká, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Linguistics The test consists of ten parts, each testing the knowledge of one linguistic discipline. These nine parts correspond to the nine A and B linguistics courses offered at the Department of English and American Studies within the Bc program. Each student has to fill in Part 1 and Part 2 (corresponding to two A courses) and three of the remaining seven parts (corresponding to the three B courses that the student had taken during the Bc program). Each part of the test consists of ten questions, related to the topics and study materials discussed in the individual courses. The entire test takes 60-90 minutes. Written English Proficiency Examination - CPE level (90 minutes) Literature Paper An essay in response to one of six questions offered. The questions will be of a general nature rather than directed at specific period courses, and designed in such a way that you will have to draw on works studied in more than one course. References to works other than those studied in courses within the department will be welcome. The answers, however, must deal with literatures written in English. The examination will last 120 minutes. Cultural Studies Paper There will be six questions, one of which you will choose and answer. The questions will be designed in such a way that you will have to draw on more than one course to provide a satisfactory answer. The examination will last 120 minutes.
- Linguistics Literary Studies Cultural Studies Practical English
- KUBÁTOVÁ, Helena and Dušan ŠIMEK. Od abstraktu do závěrečné práce : jak napsat diplomovou práci ve společenskovědních a humanitních oborech : praktická příručka. 4., přeprac. vyd. Olomouc: Univerzita Palackého v Olomouci, 2007. 90 s. ISBN 9788024415895. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Written and Oral Examination
- Assessment methods
- Four-part exam: Linguistics: Written objective exam Literary Studies: Written essay exam Cultural Studies: Written essay exam Practical Dutch, pass/fail line 65%)
- Language of instruction
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses