FF:PAM109 Economics for andragogy - Course Information
PAM109 Economics for andragogyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Ing. Petr Dvořák, MPA (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Klára Harvánková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Kateřina Zelená
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course explains the economic rules of the implementation of adult education and teaches students the basics of financial management. At the end of this course the student will be able to competently plan budget for training activities; oversee revenues and expenditures, assess the effectiveness of allocated resources. Moreover, students will know the major potential sources of funding for adult education and learn fundraising practices.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon completion of the course, the student will be able to: - orient oneself in basic terminology of trade law - orient oneself in employment legislation - orient oneself in basic terminology of economy of adult education - draw up a budget
- 1st Introduction to economics of education.
- 2nd Marketing and management of adult education.
- 3rd Profit and nonprofit organizations in adult education, management of educational organizations. School and non-school entities.
- 4th Budgeting of courses.
- 5th Income and expenditure of the project. Accounting and taxes.
- 6th Fundraising
- 7. Employment Agenda (unemployment compensation, wage subsidies ...)
- 8.Examples of educational events budget.
- 9. Basic Issues of Accounting.
- 10.Budget Analysis of major training Events.
- 11.Task for processing selected budget training Events.
- required literature
- MUŽÍK, Jaroslav. Marketing a management ve vzdělávání. Praha: Nakladatelství MJF, 2001. 185 pp. ISBN 80-86284-13-1. info
- recommended literature
- REKTOŘÍK, J. a kol. Ekonomika a řízení odvětví veřejného sektoru. 2. vyd. Praha: Ekopress, s.r.o., 2007. 312 pp. ISBN 978-80-86929-29-3. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical lectures, training, presentations of projects.
- Assessment methods
- Final group project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Teacher's information