FF:PAM181 Final Dissertation Seminar II. - Course Information
PAM181 Final Dissertation Seminar II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/10. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Milada Rabušicová, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Novotný, Ph.D.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Kateřina Zelená
Supplier department: Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Student consultations with the thesis advisor, which take place based on the needs of the student and with a view to the quality and completedness of the work. The diploma thesis addresses a scholarly issue at a level appropriate to the degree being pursued. In the diploma thesis the student must demonstrate the ability to work independently in keeping with academic standards, a knowledge and understanding of the relevant scholarly literature and the ability to analyze the issue under study.
- Learning outcomes
- In the diploma thesis the student must demonstrate
- the ability to work independently;
- the ability to keep with academic standards;
- knowledge and understanding of the relevant scholarly literature;
- and the ability to research the issue under study.
- The goal of the diploma seminar is to assist the student in completing the diploma thesis and prepare for its successful defence. This timetable for the consultations is arranged on an individual basis.
- Teaching methods
- Discussion over student’s text.
- Assessment methods
- The advisor awards the course-unit credit for the semester on the basis of progress made and student-advisor consultations
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2022/PAM181