FF:PHUZPP1_1 Teaching Practice I - Course Information
PHUZPP1_1 Teaching Practice I (one-field study)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Dorota Egerlová (assistant)
Mgr. Jana Fantová (assistant)
Mgr. Jakub Vojta, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jakub Vojta, Ph.D.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- PHUZDD2_1 Teaching Methodology Workshop
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Social Studies Basics (programme FF, N-ZA_)
- Course objectives
- Ongoing pedagogical practice. The aim of the practice is to get acquainted with the school environment and activities related to the teacher's profession.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course student will be able to:
apply the knowledge of didactics in their own teaching attempts
effectively plan their own teaching attempts.
- Preparation; shadow visiting; own teaching (tandem lessons and individualized lessons); feedback from the training teacher.
- 30 h own teaching and tutoring
20 h teaching in tandem
70 h preparation
120 h other activities (shadow visiting, reflection, assistance, excursion)
- Teaching methods
- shadow visiting, own teaching
- Assessment methods
- 1. confirmation of completion of the practice, written feedback (evaluation) on their educational activities from the cooperating teacher at the school; 2. pedagogic diary
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/PHUZPP1_1