FF:PHUZPP2_1 Teaching Practice II - Course Information
PHUZPP2_1 Teaching Practice II (one-field study)Faculty of Arts
The course is not taught in Spring 2020
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Dorota Egerlová (assistant)
Mgr. Jana Fantová (assistant)
PhDr. Tomáš Měšťánek (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Tomáš Měšťánek
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- PHUZPP1_1 Teaching Practice I
Teaching Practice I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Social Studies Basics (programme FF, N-ZA_)
- Course objectives
- Continuous pedagogical practices - 6 weeks.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course student will be able to:
apply the knowledge of didactics in their own lessons;
effectively realize and evaluate their own lessons;
use reflection and self-reflection as a tool for their own proffessional development.
- Preparation; own teaching (tandem lessons and individualized lessons); feedback from the training teacher; an analysis of the observed phenomenon.
- 40 h own teaching and tutoring
10 h teaching in tandem
80 h preparation
170 h other activities (shadow visiting, reflection, assistance, excursion)
- Teaching methods
- own teaching
- Assessment methods
- 1. confirmation of completion of the practice, written feedback (evaluation) on their educational activities from the cooperating teacher at the school; 2. written analysis of the assigned pedadogical phenomenon.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/PHUZPP2_1