FF:PSMB035 Experimental practice II - Course Information
PSMB035 Experimental practice IIFaculty of Arts
The course is not taught in Spring 2021
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Vojtěch Juřík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Zdeněk Stachoň, Ph.D. (lecturer), PhDr. Zuzana Slováčková, Ph.D. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Marek Blatný, DrSc.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Target group: above all students focused on cognitive science, interdisciplinary cooperation and online psychological testing.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, N-PSYCH_)
- Course objectives
- The course follows the Experimental praktikum I. The students become acquainted within the course with possibilities of experimental research design in computer environment and they use their knowledge with the SW MuTeP (Hypothesis). SW MuTeP (Hypothesis) is a tool developed for the realization of experiments and psychological tests in the electronic environment. The students can choose between participation in an interdisciplinary psychological – cartographic research project and a project which is focused on the development of new psychological tests. The realization of an experiment or psychological test on the platform MuTeP (Hypothesis) is the main goal of the course. The students will work in the groups and will prepare a research design and concepts of new tests; they will collect data, analyzed data afterwards and prepare publications of their findings.
- Learning outcomes
- To understand of specifity of research in PC environment and online psychological testing; to work with SW MuTeP (Hypothesis); to prepare cooperatively experiment.
- Introduction to the research issue, literature review and preparation of the research design/concept of the psychological test, preparation of the stimulus material, realization of the pilot study, creation of the experimen/psychological test in the environment of SW MuTeP (Hypothesis), data colection, data analylis, publicaton.
- Teaching methods
- individual work and homework; group project
- Assessment methods
- credit for active approach, participation in the research project
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2021/PSMB035