FF:REMgr15 Practital Language BII - Course Information
REMgr15 Practical Language - Advanced IIFaculty of Arts
The course is not taught in Spring 2022
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Bc. Kateřina Bočková Loudová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Simone Sumelidu (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Bc. Kateřina Bočková Loudová, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Modern Greek Language and Literature (programme FF, N-RE_) (3)
- Course objectives
- The course is focused on the practical knowledge of Modern Greek language and is aimed particularly at the advanced students of Modern Greek. The aim of the course is to develop all four language skills (i.e. reading, writing, listening and speaking, CEFR C1). The course is taught in Modern Greek.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students will be able:
- to understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts in Modern Greek, and recognise implicit meaning;
- to express him/herself in Modern Greek fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions;
- to use Modern Greek language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes;
- to produce clear, well-structured, detailed text in Modern Greek on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices;
- to understand and explain complex grammar phenomena.
- 1th lesson: Modern Greek language, history of Greek.
- 2nd: Greeks and the others.
- 3rd lesson: Political system in Greece.
- 4th lesson: will be selected according to student interest.
- GKARELĪ, Efī, Efī KAPOULA, Machī MONTOZOLĪ, Stela NESTORATOU, Euangelia PRITSĪ, Nikos POUMPĪS and Geōrgia SYKARA. Taxídi stīn Elláda. ellīniká ōs deuterī / xénī glōssa. V' ekdosi. Athīna: Ekdoseis Grīgorī, 2016. 309 stran. ISBN 9789603338680. info
- GEŌRGIADOU, Ifigeneia. Kaleidoskopio : seirá ekmáthīsīs tīs ellīnikīs ōs xénīs/deuterīs glōssas. 2ī ekdosī. London: Akakia, 2013. 205 stran. ISBN 9781908362773. info
- GEŌRGIADOU, Ifigeneia. Kaleidoskopio : seirá ekmáthīsīs tīs ellīnikīs ōs xénīs/deuterīs glōssas. 2ī ekdosī. London: Akakia, 2013. 206 stran. ISBN 9781908362674. info
- SARANTAKOS, Nikos. Lexeis pou chanontai : ena taxidi se 366 spanies lexeis. 1. ekdosī. Athīna: Ekdoseis tou Eikostou Prōtou, 2011. 303 s. ISBN 9789608219779. info
- VALSAMAKĪ-TZEKAKĪ, Fanī, Danaī GKIŌCHA-PERGANTĪ, Euangelia KANELOU-IOKONOMOPOULOU, Ioanna KARAMANITAKI-ASTERIADOU, Euanthia KATOUDI-PITSOKOU, Dimitra MANAVI and Anna CHATZIPANAGIOTIDOU. Ellinika & epistimi. Thessaloniki: University studio press a.e., 1997. 287 stran. ISBN 9601205780. info
- Teaching methods
- It is expected that the students work on a regular basis and do the homework submitted by a teacher. The lessons take place once a week and are focused mainly on the practise in speaking and solving problems which occur during the lessons.
- Assessment methods
- Regular work on the materials submitted by a teacher, active attendance at the classes, written examination including questions regarding the chosen text, exercises on the vocabulary taught at the lessons an grammar exercises, oral exam.
- Language of instruction
- Greek, Modern (1453- )
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 0.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2022/REMgr15