FF:AJ32055 Historical English - Course Information
AJ32055 The English Language in an Historical PerspectiveFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. PhDr. Josef Hladký, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Jeffrey Alan Vanderziel, B.A.
Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Michaela Hrazdílková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/15, only registered: 0/15, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/15
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- English Language (programme FF, D-FI) (2)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every other week.