FF:PB11PA8 Practics - Course Information
PB11PA8 PracticsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Lenka Hloušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor), doc. PhDr. Dana Knotová, Ph.D. (deputy)
Mgr. Martin Skutil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Milan Pol, CSc.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ivana Klusáková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/40, only registered: 0/40
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Social Education and Counselling (programme FF, B-PD)
- Course objectives
- Practice is set to take up with character of work in educational institutions. It is possible to choose type of institution: preschool centre, school educational institution for the leisure time, teen-agers home, SOS villages, etc.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: 10 hodin celkem.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Blokové cvičení 10 hodin.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Praxe se zapisuje souběžně s kurzem PB21PA18 Sociální práce