FF:PB22PA29 History of social pedagogy - Course Information
PB22PA29 History of social pedagogyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Lenka Hloušková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Dana Knotová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jiří Zounek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Milan Pol, CSc.
Department of Educational Sciences - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Ivana Klusáková
- Tue 16:40–18:15 B32
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/50, only registered: 0/50, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/50
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Social Education and Counselling (programme FF, B-PD)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.