FF:UZFJ1B201X French Language Sem. Paper 1 - Course Information
UZFJ1B201X French Language Seminar Paper 1Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Zuzana Raková, Ph.D. (lecturer), doc. PhDr. Ladislava Miličková, CSc. (deputy)
Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petr Vurm, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- Seminar essay to be written about given language-related topic. The credit for the seminar essay will be given on submission of a 7- to 10-page study in French dealing with the given language problem.
- Seminar essay of ca. 8 pages in length, in French. Topic: Les mots numéraux, les prépositions et les adverbes. Students are to focus on word formation processes in given word classes, classification and function.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar essay of ca. 7 - 10 pages in length, in French. Topic: Les mots numéraux, les prépositions et les adverbes. Students are to focus on word formation processes in given word classes, classification and function.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 15 hodin.