FF:NJI_30 Politic - Society in Germany - Course Information
NJI_30 Politic - Society in GermanyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Agnes Goldhahn, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mag. phil. Christina Fasching (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Agnes Goldhahn, M.A., Ph.D.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 17:30–18:15 G24
- NJI_13 Courses of German II/1
Only for students of the 3th year (Bc-programme)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 10 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The lecture gives a survey about the political and social structure in the German society since 1945 by several topics. Afterwards, the students will be able to widen their mind of the German speaking countries independently.
- Overview Political Structures Economy Social groups Private ways of life Womans Education Culture 1968 German reunification Politics and Culture in Austria Past and future
- Hermann Glaser: Kleine Kulturgeschichte der Bundesrepublik. Bonn 2000.
- Wilhelm Bleek/Kurt Sontheimer: Grundzüge des politischen Systems der Bundesrepbulik. Müchen 2004
- Rainer Geißler: Sozialstruktur der Bundesrepublik. Bonn2002
- Manfred Görtemaker: Kleine Geschichte der Bundesrepublik Deutschland. Bonn 2003
- MÜLLER, Helmut M., Karl Friedrich KRIEGER and Hanna VOLLRATH. Schlaglichter der deutschen Geschichte. 2., aktualis. und erw. Aufl. Bonn: Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung, 1990. 480 s. ISBN 3-89331-064-9. info
- Teaching methods
- The lecture gives a survey about the political und social structure of the German society since 1945. In addition to the lectures you'll find selected texts in a reader in the library (1st floor).
- Assessment methods
- attendance in the lectures
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.