FF:UZSJ1A105X 20th Century Spanish Liter. I - Course Information
UZSJ1A105X 20th Century Spanish Literature IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Athena Alchazidu, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Ivo Buzek, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- It is expected that students have passed th Spanish Literature exam.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Spanish Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- This course offers an outline of the 20th century Spanish Literature.
- Each lesson is divided into two parts: the 1st one offers a brief survey of the treated theme, while the 2nd one is dedicated to literary analysis of the most important works.
- ALCHAZIDU, Athena, Yolanda PÉREZ SINUSÍA and Paula GÓMEZ GONZÁLEZ. Esbozo de la historia de la literatura espaňola. Brno: Anton Pasienka, 2004. 284 pp. ISBN 80-902652-3-5. info
- RAMONEDA, Arturo. Antología de la literatura española del siglo XX. 2. ed. Madrid: Sociedad General Espanola de Librería, 1993. 901 s. ISBN 8471433834. info
- Assessment methods
- Written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.